Tuesday, April 16, 2013

evils of craigslist

WHY WHY WHY do people feel the need to post animals in the free sections? it specifically says not to post animals right next to the button that u push to post in free section. not sure why but it pisses me off to no no end...it aggrivates me so much and its enough to make me elevated.....its just a constant thing that drives me crazy, then when it is flagged for removal, they dont understand why....there is a specific place for pets, and people specifically go there to sell or buy pets, makes a hell of alot more sense to do it that way, but it will never end so neither will my flagging..

then there are the people that ask for items in the free section, there is also a diff place for this but probably not as good, but they r too lazy to watch and reply for free stuff they are needing...i always see people looking for the simplest things that are constantly free on craigslist even boxes, i need boxes, please contact me if u have any while 2 posts down there are listings for free boxes and they do it throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment