Thursday, April 18, 2013

It really sucks to feel this way, its almost certain on any day

Just to find the middle ground, make my brain safe and sound

It starts out well like i could conquer the day, this is the way I wish it would stay

But something so small and random at best, sends me back down, another failed test

I spiral down different levels and depth, sometimes will do what I will regret

And as i fall, my anxiety shoots up, as the volcano starts to erupt

It drains my energy like I haven't slept, irritated and agitated I have to accept

The sounds and actions normal and true, turn to anger and boiling stew

I hate feeling this way and the people I hurt, yet i cant seem to stop as my brain and evil flirt

I wish i could stop and hold it at bay, but it seems forever it will stay

Sometimes i can escape and turn it around, but most of the time its my face to the ground

Its seems when it starts i become addicted, meaner and meaner until the spells lifted

Stay out of the path, destruction is near, all people in general I try to steer clear

It's the inner demon that I  always fear.

-Geminis Revenge





No comments:

Post a Comment