Wednesday, April 17, 2013


so the other day this guy started talking about some kind of new herbal medication that he takes. sometimes he would say grass or mary jane or pot. im guessing its called that because maybe you take grass and cook it in a pot or something and that it was created by some women named mary and jane, not sure, but thats my guess. anyways he said I should try it, but I told him I dont do herbal supplements, ive never even used herbal essence. anyways, after that he asked me if i wanted a dime bag. Im not sure if thats how much an individual bag costs but i told him i dont buy them separately i always buy the box with 40 bags with the ziplock slider for about 3 bucks...he didnt want to talk to me after that.....dang weirdo


Ok that one didnt really happen

No comments:

Post a Comment